View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #10
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by toertchn View Post
My experience some time ago:

spaces before headings only work for the first elements of the body in an html document.

The only reason I found was to split the single html file with many <mbpagebreaks> into many files.
@toertchn is correct. You need to make your "chapters" or whatever the headings are breaking into separate documents. Separate html documents, like in an ePUB. That's the only way it will work in KindleGen.

It's been this way for quite a few gens of Kindlegen now. I don't recall precisely when it changed; but it did.

I misunderstood your earlier statement when you said:

Quote:
Basically, I'm used to forcing the chapter heading down a few spaces by using a couple <p>&nbsp;</p>. This has never been an issue before.
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote