Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #42
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I've been fairly impressed with the simplicity/efficiency of the markup/css behind commercial epubs I'm starting see that appear to have been created with AWP. That's not to say they haven't been cleaned up a bit after AWP, but still... pleasantly surprised.

But yeah, the level of detail/granularity that Sigil provides for the tweaking of an existing ePub is where it really shines.
That's what I use it for. I will download an epub from PG and cut out the stuff that books here don't need and make sure there is a functional TOC. Then I save it, load it into Calibre and convert the file to Kindle format.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote