View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Mini is out of stock at Best Buy for example in my area because they do not get any to sell in the first place. And I check frequently with a number of stores in my area, cannot comment obviously about other regions but Apple forums pretty much say stock at stores is nonexistent as well.

Use your own judgment about the stock I suppose. The price usually reflects the future so the ipad 4 and mini may be factored in previously but I guess now it is wait and see about a mini2 and ipad5 and anything else. Andriod is eating Apple's lunch, right?

The mini may be taking some sales away from the ipad4. I do not recall an ipad's price being lowered so soon even for BF like the 4 was.

Last edited by robertc88; 12-22-2012 at 11:10 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote