Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #20
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
As to this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00573LRIE

It is an ill-fitting generic pouch/stand - two inches wider and two inches taller than the KT = huge!

The stand-up feature puts the KT at about 15 degrees from vertical, which is too upright for reading when placed on a table in front of you.

The included carabiner and "screen protector" are simply irrelevant filler.

Definitely not recommended, even if it were free.
Thanks for posting the review and pictures. When I originally followed the link from your previous post I thought it looked promising but I wondered about the carabiner? I imagined it must clip onto the case somehow but apparently not. Seems rather odd.

I won't bother trying it now so you've saved me time and postage. Thanks.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote