View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #34
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmsen View Post
Hey,

this plugin is exactly what i was searching for! Very nice, thank you very much.
You are welcome.
Quote:
I only have one question: Is it possible that i can do the Amazon.de-Search as one Button at the toolbar? At the moment i have to click on "Search the Internet" and then on "Amazon.de". Its not that much work for me, but it would be nice as one button...
That isn't possible. You can however assign a keyboard shortcut to make it no clicks
Quote:
And how can i get the "Search for the internet" in the toolbar, when i was right-clicking on my book? I only have the Button on the main toolbar...
By my count that is two questions.

In Preferences->Customise the toolbar, change the dropdown at the top right to "The context menu for books in the calibre library".
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote