View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkin5 View Post
Well that is a little unkind. Of course I had searched and found that but it referred to the problem of non-standard characters in the file names and there are no non-standard characters in my file names. I created this book myself and the copyright actually belongs to me. However I accept that I should not have uploaded it.
I think if you had stated that you were the copyright owner then the upload may have been OK (although I could be wrong about that).

Talking about strange characters in the filenames it was not clear to me if you realised this is the filenames inside the .epub file (which is a ZIP file under the covers). I think any non-ASCII characters need special treatment.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote