Thread: Free or Pass?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Free or Pass?

For several weeks I was offering coupons for my novel Boomerang at a few ebook forums. The response was really nice, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a few dozen actual sales both on Smashwords and Amazon Kindle along with a few hundred free downloads.

My question is this: As an ebook person, do you only check out a new author if his/her work can be gotten for free?

And if so, if you find a writer you like through free offers, are you apt to tell others about your discovery?

Thanks!
Alan