View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #52
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiffel View Post
Hi =X=,

Did you cut-copy-paste part of the code into your config.lua? My latest version does not have any code on line 86 (except for the END statement). So, it's hard for me to see what is going wrong.

Wiffel
Sorry my mistake. I added 5 lines different line sized since I have multiple reading devices. They where commented out however.

I've re-ran the tool with your unmodified config.lua
The problem code is line 81. Color is red.
Msg:
Code:
"lua error config.lua:81:attempting to compare nil with a number"
=X=

Here is the error

Code:
function outputImage(image, outdir, pageNo, rectNo)

if output_to_pdf then ----if output_to_pdf and outpdf:isValid() then
		--vv--outpdf:addPage(image)
    if (book_pages.nr_of_pages < nr_of_pages_per_pdf_book) then
      book_pages:add_page(image, outdir);
    else
      book_pages:writeToFile(outdir);
      book_pages:init_for_next_part();
    end
    --^^--
	else
		image:Save(string.format("%s/%05d_%03d%s",outdir,pageNo,rectNo,output_format))
	end
end
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote