View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #1617
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Well, I had to buy another book before February. I noticed that How Firm A Foundation by David Weber was finally available in the UK at a sensible price. And that Kobo still had a 40% off code, that expires 31st January.

So I bought it. £3.23, which I've added to my list as $4.99. Not too bad at all. It meets the criterion of being a favourite author in a series I'm reading and on special offer, usually being £5.39/$8.33

And I note that Kobo shows its list price as £6.58. Which would mean that Amazon and Kobo are offering it at an 18% discount normally, and that I got it at a 51% discount!

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-26-2013 at 05:58 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote