View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshualintag View Post
Thanks for the reply
but
Wait! Does it have bluetooth?
I would like to get music from some of my friend's cellphone.

What are the free apps you are going to get when you buy it?

and

Does it support .mkv files because I want to watch Blu-ray quality with it.What other
Movie file extensions can it support
As of right now it is unknown if there is Bluetooth, but I would guess there is no Bluetooth. The Fire supports MP4, VP8 video files. Why would you need "Blueray" quality on a screen that small? It's a complete waste of storage space. There are apps such as Handbrake to convert video from one format to another suitable for each device you own.
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote