View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #14
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I remain confused. My problem is that the code should not be able to do what you are describing. There is (in theory) no way to get an icon into the drop-down box of an enumeration column (text with fixed set of values). There is also no way to get two empty values. The fact that you are seeing this means either a) we aren't talking about the same thing, b) calibre is seriously broken, or c) there are interactions that I don't understand. The last one is the most probable, but I wrote this code and I don't see how it can happen.

Can you post screen captures of your column definition and the open drop-down box?
well, i went to calibre to get the screen shots and it no longer displayed as i'd previously described. sorry instead i got 'empty,yes,no which yields blank, green check, red x.

guess my computer needed a good nights sleep as did i.

Last edited by alansplace; 08-12-2011 at 01:18 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote