View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #13
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
in my 'empty,empty,x' drop-down the 'x' is a red circle with a white x in it (like the standard yes,no column) the blank above the x yields a green check-mark (also like the standard yes,no column) and the top blank yields a blank (also like the standard yes,no column). so it all works just fine, just the drop-down is funky.
I remain confused. My problem is that the code should not be able to do what you are describing. There is (in theory) no way to get an icon into the drop-down box of an enumeration column (text with fixed set of values). There is also no way to get two empty values. The fact that you are seeing this means either a) we aren't talking about the same thing, b) calibre is seriously broken, or c) there are interactions that I don't understand. The last one is the most probable, but I wrote this code and I don't see how it can happen.

Can you post screen captures of your column definition and the open drop-down box?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote