View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool just the drop-down is funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I am confused. Are you saying that when you edit a cell on the library view, you see three lines in the selection drop-down box, the first 2 blank and the third containing an x? If so, then something is very broken.

Attached is an image of what I see, along with an image of the column setup. What is different for you?
in my 'empty,empty,x' drop-down the 'x' is a red circle with a white x in it (like the standard yes,no column) the blank above the x yields a green check-mark (also like the standard yes,no column) and the top blank yields a blank (also like the standard yes,no column). so it all works just fine, just the drop-down is funky.

Last edited by alansplace; 08-12-2011 at 12:53 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote