View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Ahhh, but was it a person or an automated response system requiring a precise part number... sometimes difficult to tell with email queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobs_43 View Post
Pete -

Yes, I e-mailed their service dept. yesterday, saying that I was looking for a replacement stylus for my "Sony Reader Touch Edition PRS-650."

The person who responded to me said, "Unfortunately, I am unable to determine what part you need based on the supplied information in your letter."

I'm not sure how much more precise I could have been in the information.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote