View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Took me a couple weeks - there was an Australian book I had wanted to buy as a print book, but was kind of expensive, so I'd been putting it off ... surfing around on the off chance it might be available as an e-book, not only was it, but cheaper(!), so I nabbed it.

I've since bought a couple of others, which my library didn't have and were cheaper to download than buy a print copy. There are a couple of other e-books I have my eye on to buy, but I got my reader for free library books.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote