View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:01 PM   #119
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If you want, you can simply post a list of terms you want deleted here and I will gladly shrink down the MarcRelators list so that it is more focused on writing, audio for ebooks, video for ebooks, etc and then remove any mystical elements and the pouring of molten metal! ;-)
I'm afraid I don't have the time or energy to do that now. After all, I don't even use Sigil! (I'm comfortable with my vim workflow).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote