View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I've seen books (in Mobipocket format) where the maps where included at such a small size that they're totally unreadable and useless. Not the same case as yours, but similar.
This is very often the case with epub on my sony 505 - I often end up reading the text on my liseuse, with my laptop at the side to display the pics. I live in hope that readers will improve to the point where this is unnecessary.
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote