View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #31
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
If I bought a book, I want the option of being able to read it again, even if I don't read it again. Perhaps Amazon could have a "deep archive", where you can put books that you are less likely to read again. The longer people have e-readers, the more unwieldy Amazon's archive system will be. There needs to be better ways to organize and navigate it.
Yes, I usually put some thought in before actually purchasing a book. I generally only spend the money if I feel it is likely I'll want to read or reference the book again. One thing I like is that I can keep a book without it taking up physical space. In years past, I often sold books that now I wish I had kept. At the time, I may have felt I'd read them enough, and that I needed the space for newer purchases, but some have since become hard to find.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote