View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
Miss
Connoisseur
Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 360+
Adobe Reader error message

When I attempt to open a book through Adobe Reader I get the message that "Adobe Reader could not open '[book name]' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged."

I get this for everything I ever try to open with Adobe Reader. Nothing has opened successfully. I have tried at least a dozen different websites. The most recent was Christianbook.com, where I downloaded the free ebook "Finder's Keepers".

I've finally concluded that it can't be an issue with the files, as I had been assuming up until this point.

Anyone have any ideas?
Miss is offline   Reply With Quote