View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why they don't put these on their Hot Deals page.

I found this Christmas anthology listed for free on the site too: Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice . . . and Naughty (http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...09944-144.html)

Description
The stories you are about to read are the product of a very special project sponsored by the Goodreads M/M Romance group--the online community for readers who love to read about men in love (Male/Male).
The group moderators issued an invitation for members to choose a photo and pen a Letter to Santa asking for a short M/M romance story inspired by the image; authors from the group were encouraged to select a letter and write an original tale.

The result was an outpouring of creativity that shined a spotlight on the special bond between M/M romance writers and the people who love what they do. This book is an anthology of those letters and stories.

Last edited by stormcloude; 04-04-2011 at 02:48 AM.
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote