View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I'm looking for something different and saw this at the library. At 720 pages I would like other people's thought before I invest the time.

http://www.amazon.com/Meaning-Night-...6949241&sr=1-1

Thanks.
OMG! I just read this for my book club & absolutely LOVED it! It is now in my top 10 favorite books of all time. As soon as I finished it I immediately downloaded the sequel, The Glass of Time, and I'm loving that one as well.
TMON had me hooked from the first paragraph.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote