View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #30
The Straven
Nevermore
The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: ex-iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Plus I just do not like reading in a box.
Indeed; I have dispensed with quaint notions of formatting and typesetting altogether, and think someone ought to add "no justification" as a poll option. I now consume ("reading" is such a passé term) all my fiction as bowls of Alpha-Bits cereal--it starts in a box, to be honest, but a bowl and a splash of milk mixes the letters up nicely. I mean, really, do we even need such archaisms as sentences and words in this enlightened age? I'll feel it in my gut if it's good writing, even if I don't really understand it. "Counterantidisestablishmentarianism", there was never a more tasty mouthful!

P.S. Currently chewing my way through the unabridged War and Peace.

P.P.S. I actually like "justified".

Last edited by The Straven; 08-30-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: for the promotion of humour
The Straven is offline   Reply With Quote