View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #35
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by labba View Post
the Kindle for PC knows to load PRC file format and the MobiDeDRM contains code of decrypting a DRM PRC file i looked in this code and found the rutine that is responsible to decrypt a DRM PRC file have the same use like in the MobiDeDRM...
now i need to find out what\where is the PID that is used to decrypt the PRC file
so we could use it to extract this and will be able to do this on every computer.
So you are looking at the kindle4pc code. That's what I was not understanding from your previous message.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote