View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #49
Section8
Addict
Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Moon+ Reader on a cheap Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
How much I enjoy books set in places I have lived or visited depends on how bad the errors are and how much the author claims to be accurate. I've sworn off reading any more Dan Brown novels after all the Washington, D.C. mistakes I found in The Lost Symbol. Fortunately I was reading a friend's copy so I hadn't wasted any money.
I got a copy of The Lost Symbol a couple of months ago at our public library's used book sale for fifty cents. I can usually suspend disbelief with the factual errors in a book like this if it's a good read, but the characters in this book just didn't feel real to me. About half way through I realized I didn't care what happened and I abandoned it. My TBR list is too long to spend time reading a book I don't care about.
Section8 is offline   Reply With Quote