View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #21191
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I already tought about purchasing a jo or even a bo and putting a cane's rubber, ending on it. As for forgetting it's unlikely because I use my cane actively as walking support. No idea what a wood it is, but it's not really heavy IMO. Taking a longer one would mean to put some gripping somewhere around the upper section and walk with like with a wizard's staff.
My cane has a hooking grip so I know them, but I admit that for a walking stick sized support I prefer to those wavy 'Windsor-style' grips like my previous cane had. I slipped on wet leaves with it. It got caught in the gully inlet and broke like a twig (twice) although I even managed to take nearly all weight off from it.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote