View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #48
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
I'm in the same situation.

I have uploaded the issue 1467 (Chapter Break disabled in view book), and user_none has responded: This is by design because it currently does not work properly.

The truth is that I have never had any problems with this function.
Chapter Break worked fine in 0.5.3, but the major changes for 0.6.0 mean that it no longer works in the Beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Can we establish whether, when everything is working to design:

-Chapter Break will work again in Page View
-There will at least be the option to synch cursor position between Page and Code view? (I would find it very inconvenient if this remained broken.)
The intention is to get Chapter Break to work again in Book View.

Syncing between Code View and Book View is no longer supported and not planned.