View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Thanks for the replies so far!

I did download 'My Own Kind of Freedom' but I haven't read it yet. I'll take a look at the other recommendations. I have always wanted to read the Star Trek novels but there are so many of them and I've always been intimidated at trying to find out which ones are any good.
Some of my favorites are by authors like:

Diane Duane
AC Crispin
Diane Carey
Vonda McIntrye
DC Fontana
Christie Golden

Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday by AC Crispin are always highly acclaimed and reviewed. If you want somewhere to start, try those.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote