View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 04:13 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iRex iLiad hits Japan

The title says it all. From the press release:

Quote:
On April 23th 2007, iRex Technologies (Pres. Hans Brons, located in the Netherlands, http://www.irextechnologies.com/) and East Co., Ltd.(Pres. Kazuo Shimokawa, located at Yoyogi, Shibuya, Tokyo Japan,http://www.est.co.jp) agreed that East provides sales and technical support for the iLiad electronic paper device for reading of amongst others digital books and newspapers in Japan.

Comment of iRex Pres. Hans Brons
"With East, iRex has found a partner of choice to service the Japanese book and newspaper publishing markets with iRex' solutions. Through this partnership we expect to generate real momentum in the uptake of electronic paper based devices and a breakthrough in electronic news distribution in Japan. We expect this partnership to be longstanding and of great benefit to our customers and prospects."

Comment of East Pres. Kazuo Shimokawa
'My first encounter of this kind of device was Go!'s PenPoint in 1992. I assisted in a positive way the Rocket eBook in 1998 and the Panasonic SigmaBook and Sony LIBRIe in 2004. I have felt strongly the need of such handy reading devices and this time I am very pleased to be able to introduce iRex's leading edge device to the Japanese people.'
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote