View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 02:29 AM   #55
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwillmer View Post
Thanks! "Awesome" is a quote I like

You should be seeing Amazon, Apple and Google in Spain, I think.

Do you have a watchlist? If so, please let me know of a book on it which is only showing iBooks and I'll investigate.

What other stores do you want to see in Spain? This is quite new, so I'm very open to suggestions. Casa del Libros? FNAC?

If you're seeing issues or have suggestions with the Spain selections, please use the feedback button (blue icon top left) to file a bug or make a suggestion.

Rachel
I know see Amazon Spain, but not Google or Kobo (I see the American ones, though).

I'm not especially interested in either Casa del Libro or Fnac. I have never bought ebooks from them. They mainly carry Spanish books, which I rarely read or buy. And, what's more, prices of Spanish ebooks are the same everywhere (they are fixed by law) so I guess it's not that interesting in general.

Thanks!
odo is offline   Reply With Quote