View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #169
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yeah the reader rebooting thing is unfortunate. As far as I can tell, it happens because SONY's reader software simply can't handle the new news LRF's. Not really sure what I can do about that, other than hope SONY fixes it in the next firmware upgrade.
0.4.42 seems to work without that problem. I have not tried all the news sources.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote