View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #13
terencek
Groupie
terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
While they were at it, if they were going to offer a simple toggle option to switch between 12 and 24 hours, wouldn't it also be child's play to offer a toggle between the Locations figure which is not everyone's cuppa tea, and a Page number which could be an average figure Amazon could derive from taking, say, 100 books of various types and formats and coming up with a reasonably usable figure, e.g. 2,000 characters = 1 page or whatever. Call me a Luddite, but I'd still like to have some sort of feel for how many 'pages' I've done in a book!
terencek is offline   Reply With Quote