View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #36
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
All I can say is a 9.7" Sony Reader is an automatic sale for me.
For me, it is a possible sale. What holds me back from saying it is a definite sale is the promise of the Plastic Logic device that is supposed to be out early in 2010. In any event, I won't rush to get a larger device. I'd prefer to let some of my MR colleagues enjoy the experience of being among the first so I can enjoy (and take advantage of) their experience via their reviews here on MR.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote