View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #37
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Everyone works differently - some write in plain text editors and get by happily enough. I do understand about breaking old habits - in my software development work I have to switch between various programming languages and the fingers keep trying to type whatever it was they were doing last.

If you can switch to using styles I believe you will eventually find the pay-off (for the reasons I've already given), but I wouldn't let it stress you out too far. Ultimately it comes down to doing what works for you - but you won't know if something works until you give it a reasonable chance. Good luck.
Thanks gmw. I played with it a bit today. It helped when I was able to make a style to get a line space in between paragraphs. But then I had to be in "Style 1" (which I created) for that to happen. And then I had to clean up all the style 1 things in the html. But it was a real benefit (and time saver) not to have to hit the tab key for every paragraph. I'm going to delve deeper into the tutorial. (I think I could get used to it.) Yeah, I need to give it some more thought and time. Thanks again.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote