View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Don't forget the 5 free ebooks you should have gotten (one for each year of club membership).

Also, if you bought that renewal by itself, you should have gotten 10% back in Mocropay (I think).

Also, if you bought the $300 in one purchase, you should have gotten an extra 15% back in Mocropay.
There was a lot in my micropay account, I didn't really do all the math, but yes there was a hefty bonus for doing that.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote