View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #496
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I like my Paperwhite, but my real reader of choice would be the one shown in this video.
I don't feel like mine is too different than those pictures. Most of those lighting situations are places where even my K3 looked that white, so the built in light isn't really changing much. There was one place in the video where, now that I know about them, I could see the shadows. As much as I'm convinced that they doctored some of their still pictures, these look real.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote