View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #59
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I hear ya. Though I love the desert, my preference is to live in a northern temperate climate on the coast with easy access to the mountains. That's why the Seattle area is perfect for me.
I've read that there is a lot of rain in Seattle. Your pictures remember me of Michigan Upper Peninsula, where I lived 4 years as student, but maybe the winter is harsher in the UP.

The only benefit of the desert is that we have a blue sky almost all year, and that I only use a jacket in maybe 1 or 2 months in the year.

Hermosillo (the state capital)

At day

At night

The cathedral

Last edited by Falcao; 01-06-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote