View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:38 AM   #184
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
That is a big assumption really. There are a great deal of ebooks that are geographically restricted that Australian residents cannot buy for instance. Do I assume that that is because I drive a car on the opposite side to US drivers or that I put the "u" in colour I am targeted for exclusion?

As mentioned many times on MR, ebook restrictions affect everyone and Amazon or publishers would assuredly not deliberately target any group of people for exclusion religious or otherwise. Geographic restrictions are purely distribution based (outdated business practices or not), not application of religious persecution.