View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #61
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by exvaxman View Post
My better two-thirds is a horder. The master bathroom is the only place in the house that is clean. That is where I charge my ebooks. Yes, I read there.

LOL. I suppose I should call mine that, too. I sometimes call him my bigger half, though he is also better in many, many ways. You can definitely tell his side of the bed. It's piled high with books even though he also has a Kindle. He still pulls his old favorites off the shelf from time to time and there they stay until I get frustrated and put them all back. There was a crash in the wee hours this morning. His Kindle and a bunch of books had been knocked to the floor by a curious kitten. Luckily both Kindle and kitten survived. This has not in any way sparked the notion in him that he should clear the stuff up.

Oh, and since it's the law that all posts discussing kittens must have their pictures, here he is. His name is Virgil.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	venus.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	30360  
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote