View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #21613
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Ack on hair regrowth. Real PITA. Never understood why women do that to themselves; but - hey there's a whole catalogue of other things they endure voluntarily I don't understand the reasons for.
I wish all the men that have a hissy fit over; "what do you MEAN you won't shave for me!?" should have to go through an episode of regrowth before having that particular little tantrum
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote