View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Good evening to all!!
I'm trying to figure out a way to emulate the full page refresh option using shell commands.
I "need" this because the current option provided by Amazon doesn't affect WAFs (one more lack...) even if I set it using the refreshOnTurn property.
I tried
Code:
eips ''
but this doesn't remove the shadows left by previous pages.
Any clue?
Thanks!!!
A quick hack would be to copy the framebuffer to a temp file with dd, then clear the screen (full flash) multiple times with delays between them (for maximum erasure), then copy the original framebuffer back and do the eips '' to refresh it. Guaranteed to work.

Or you could use fancier methods that take research and testing. A quick hack as suggested may suffice until you require a better method...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote