View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #9
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Thank you for the responses.

I guess I just have to take my chance since it's annoying not being able to use buttons like Zoom/Size which I use quite a bit with newly open books. Worse, since the zoom/size button is broken, I cannot do any kind of hard-reset at all. LOL, who came up with the design anyway? There must always be a back-up plan (that's what I learned from my CS/Engineering anyway)

I do hope they can replace or repair my unit. It took me a long time to find the only reader that I truly like, i.e. prs 650. I don't even want to think of getting another model elsewhere.

Btw, just curious, have any of you moved from the prs 650 to another touch reader and still be happy?

Thanks
Anne
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote