View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedaytona View Post
Does anyone know whether the Nook Color supports downloading in this way? (surely it does?).
I don't know the answer, but I smiled when I saw your "surely it does?" comment. The people who build and sell ebooks are not like Kovid and Calibre. They don't have the best interests of their users/customers in mind. In today's environment, the one thing you can be certain of is that it won't be supported if it makes it too easy to get books from a competitor. DRM, lack of format support, limited USB access etc. all are intentionally designed to make the device less useful so that the seller of the device can limit your options and make more money.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote