View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by momstheword View Post
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tonya and I am glad to be here . I love to read and you can most often find me with either my nose in a paperback, hardcover, and now my Sony Reader. I was searching google with a question about SonyPRS505 and lit file conversion and came across this site. Some things people say here just flat out confuse me. I have owned my Reader for almost a year and would just look the other way if I came across a file I wanted that was not available to me because of a different format. I am not savvy enough to create my own terms to convert. I need direction. But that's for another thread. This is an intro. Can never think of what to say. So, HELLO!

Not really, you're already in Texas.... Feel free to ask questions, we'll try to give answers...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote