View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Congratulations on getting it in time for Christmas.

Question: Did it arrive before the software update? If so, can you tell the difference?
No, I had an update waiting for me already. (I got 1.1.1.) So I let it download that while it charged up the first time. It seemed to take a while, but I didn't want to be on that floor anyway because Dad was having his afternoon snore. A couple of times, he was so loud that I was afraid that he was going to break the screen.
Critteranne is online now   Reply With Quote