View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Smile Fun Fiction For Smart Women (New Ebooks!)

Hi Readers,

Thank you for the opportunity to tell you about some recently published ebooks, available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. I think Smashwords is such a cool site but only have a Kindle 2 myself, so I'm wondering what those with other reading devices think about Smashwords. Please let me know!

LEAVE ME GASPING is the first title in a series featuring female sleuth Del Jakes. A childhood friend is missing and Del travels home to coastal Florida. In a whirlwind of clues and revelations, the sleuth and her cohorts move from a grungy marina grill to a luxurious waterfront enclave; Sound side towns to Gulf side mangrove thickets; suspicion to trust; despair to hope—and grief to love.

Smashwords.com

Amazon.com

barnesandnoble.com

ESCAPING CELIA is the story of Carly O'Shea, whose long-awaited solo vacation is derailed when her mother, aunt, and relentless cousin Celia invade her seaside cottage. Stir in a snarly runaway teen, a hot guitar player, a cool Southern boy, a gun-toting matron, and a wise boardwalk barista—and you’ve got the kind of summer stew that gives everybody heartburn!

Smashwords.com

Amazon.com

barnesandnoble.com

Great-Beach-Reads.com

Last edited by TC Beacham; 01-16-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Updated desc. and added barnesandnoble link
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote