View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
And, if I import my screen capture of the recipe to Evernote, it will even make it text searchable and taggable (and Evernote desktop makes this dead easy). Perfect!
Nice idea. I have been evaluating going paperless at home... and I think Evernote is my weapon of choice.

My wife has a bunch of favorite recipes that are printed out and stuffed in the cabinet. I was thinking that I could scan these in and create a recipe notebook... it would be the perfect excuse to get a kitchen computer.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote