View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #343
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
hi boys..
I just discovered this software and I'm very curious about it!

So I did a few experiments with a newspaper and a magazine, but the results are not so great.. Indeed I gain speed when moving into the page, but I cannot understand how to enable the reflow text..
Could you please just suggest me some options I should use to obtain the better conversion possible for such documents?

Thanks you very very much for all that, we really appreciate it!!
The best options depend on what your source document(s) look like. Can you post attach a couple examples of your newspaper and magazine articles (the source documents--not the converted ones)?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote