View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #5
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
You may install "Booxstor firmware" to any M92 device (it must be hardware identical, in Russia are sold also hardware modifications without audio output and also without pen ability, I guess) unless it is ArtaTech one.

I did not buy from Booxstor shop, but I may install this firmware. And Booxstor gives me support, helps to implement my ideas and fix the bugs.

The price difference is not 70 EUR, but cca 30-40 EUR, if I consider missing cover and power adapter, and cca 0-10 EUR if you also consider the difference in warranty.

But if you want to "save" money do it. You asked for answers, you got them. What you do is your decision.

EDIT:
To be fair to Arta Tech, you get better TTS, and some cloud capabilities, if you buy their device. So, the price difference is bigger than stated in my previous paragraphs. One must count for TTS, at least.

Last edited by Mono; 01-27-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote