View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #30
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep I have the same problem specially on a white background. Why do you have to use Time Roman? I use whatever font I want. Once done I then change it back to Times if it's say an email or doc.

On my browsers I can change fonts permanently.
I use Times Roman because I have difficulty reading other fonts, so using them slows my writing. I first realized this when I switched from Ariel to Times. My guess is that there is a lot of variety in humans with this problem. I can't help wondering if elementary schools should test for font recognition in kids who display this difficulty.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote