View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #34
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Just updated to 1.9.16. Somehow my device forgot my book font & font size settings? And my bookmarks/home page settings for the browser also disappeared Was I supposed to go through the setup again?

Most importantly: I absolutely HATE the new home screen! I hate the bottom bar, I don't want it, not with adds and not with shortlist. But worst: why make the navigation so clumsy? For settings, you now have to go VIA the "home" menu... but you're already on the home screen. That's just silly. I loved the way you could previously just tap "settings" or tap "Library" or "Reading life" or wherever you wanted to go straight from the home screen... now everything has to go via "home" first. It's ridiculous! It's one extra tap for everything you want to do! It like working with windows, where whatever you want to do, you have to via "Start", pfffft. *And* the home screen is more cluttered. Bad.

Please go back to the way it was.

In the mean time, could someone please tell me how to revert back to the previous version? I was SO happy with my new Kobo Touch (a birthday gift a week a go), now I'm so disappointed.

(I do appreciate the extremely faster page turns though.)

Tasmin

P.S. I just noticed, other languages than English have 24 hour clock! Please add that option for English language!

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 12-23-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added request
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote